Did you know that September is National Sewing Month? Way back in 1982, President Reagan issued a proclamation declaring September to be National Sewing Month “In recognition of the importance of home sewing to our Nation.” (Proclamation #4576)
Woolstock is celebrating by hosting a Two Fabric Sewing Challenge!! Everyone who plays earns a free pattern (retail value up to $10, one per customer)
Here are the rules:
- You must purchase at least 2 different fabrics between September 1-30, 2015.
- Yardage needs to be at least 1 yard each to count.
- Pre-cut packs or jelly rolls count as 1 fabric.
- Both fabrics must be used in the project.
- Project must be completed and brought into the shop on or before Sept. 30, 2015.
- Challenge is open to only local customers- sorry no web or mail customers.
Are you ready for the Challenge?